Timetables from 2. April 2013
From Tuesday, 2. April 2013, until approx. 21. April 2014, new annual timetables are valid for routes 1-66. From 27. June until 9. August 2013 for all routes special holiday timetables are valid, for which informations will be given in time.
New key station Bahnhof Mahndorf
The new key station at the Bahnhof Mahndorf will be opened on Tuesday, 2. April 2013. There, You can change between the trains (route RS1), the prolonged tram route 1 and the busses of routes 38-41 and 44. During the night, Bahnhof Mahndorf is the station for the night routes N1 (tram), N3 and N5 (busses).
The most important facts for the tram routes are:
- Tram route 1: Prolongation to Bahnhof Mahndorf (new key station). From Mondays until Fridays in the afternoon route 1 offers a 7,5-minutes regular service. Route 1E is cancelled.
- Tram route 6: During the rush hours it offers a five-minutes regular service from 2. April until 5. July 2013.
- Routes 8 (tram) and 8E (bus): Diversion until October 2013 bcause of the construction site Hartwigstraße
The most important facts for the bus routes are:
- Bus route 37: Prolongation to Bahnhof Mahndorf. More tours during the rush hours.
- Bus route 38: It ends already at Bahnhof Mahndorf. The former stop Bahnhof Mahndorf gets its new name Hexenstieg.
- New bus route 39, routes 40/41: Die former tours of routes 40/41 between Bahnhof Mahndorf and Thalenhorststraße/Weserpark gets its new number 39. Routes 39, 40 and 41 serve the new key station Bahnhof Mahndorf.
- Bus route 44: It ends at the new key station Bahnhof Mahndorf
The most important facts for the night routes are:
- Night route N1: Prolongation from Nußhorn to Bahnhof Mahndorf.
- Night route N3: Prolongation from Kuhkamp to Bahnhof Mahndorf.
- Night route N5: It ends at Bahnhof Mahndorf.
- Night route N9: Diversion over Parkallee and Schwachhauser Ring until October 2013.
From Thursday, 27. June, until 9. August, a holiday-timetable is valid for alle routes of BSAG. On Saturdays and Sundays, the familiar timetables are valid. The most important facts are:
- Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 offer a 10-minutes regular service
- Route 6 offers a 5-minutes regular service until 5. July
- Routes 24, 25 and 26/27 (between Huckelriede and Findorff) offer a 10-minute regular service
- In Bremen-Nord routes 80, 81, 82, 87, 90, 91, 93, 94, 96/97 and 98/99 goes as usual.
CONSTRUCTION SITE SCHWACHHAUSER HEERSTRASSE
From 27. June, the trams of route 4 only go between Arsten, Hauptbahnhof and Bürgerpark. From Domsheide over Hauptbahnhof, Schwachhauser Heerstraße, Horner Heerstraße until Borgfeld, busses of route 4E are in service. Please take care of our information, which will be given intime.
OTHER ROUTES INFORMATION:
- Express route 3S is cancelled.
- Express route 4S is cancelled.
- Route 5 is cancelled.
- Route 22 goes in a 20-minutes regular service.
- Routes 33/34 go in a 30-minutes regular service.
- Routes 51 and 53 go each in a 20-minutes regular service.
- Route 61 is served by a call taxi (Tel 14111).
- Route 62 offers an extra timetable.
- Route 92: not in service except the tours 19.41, 20.11. 20.41 h from Gröpelingen
- Route 94: the tours from Am Fillerkamp in direction Bahnhof Vegesack are cancelled .
- Route 95 offers a 30-minutes regular service.
Timetables from 12. August
After the summer holidays, from 12. August, the regular closer timetables will be valid again:
- for the routes 1 - 66 the timetables 2013 until 19. October 2013 and
- for the routes 80 - 99 (Bremen-Nord) the timetables 2013 until 15. December 2013
In the rush hour, route 6 offers a 6-minutes-regular service. Bus routes 20 and 42 becomes an improved routing.